View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 07:16 PM   #12
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by thibaulthalpern View Post
I'm a little concerned that carrying cards in the pockets will mar the PRS-700's screen. Do you think this will happen?
I think a credit card with the raised numbers and sharp edges might scratch the screen if you shift the case alot while closed.

a paper card (business card like) or a Metro card (very thin plastic) wouldn't do anything I think.

I wouldn't want to hold my credit cards in one of those pockets anyway. no reason to show those off to people.

Credit Cards can go in the Big pocket, and will be totally hidden, Secure, and easy to acess (its about half a cm under the lip of the pocket) I think I might just do that with one of my cards.

SD cards get almost totally sucked up in their pocket, so they wouldn't do any damage either.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote