View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 09:04 AM   #3
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Nice presentation and excellent photographs Andybaby. Where were you when everyone was clamouring for pics of the PRS-700?

The M-Edge covers look very stylish. My only concerns would be the added weight (something you seem to prefer) and the buckle getting in the way of my reading (I usually hold my reader in my left hand and flip pages with my left thumb). Any specs or guestimate of the weight? Can the strap be tucked out of the way?

(*note* This Dropbox photo repository looks like a good method for presentation and backup and I'm going to look into it further.)

Thanks for the excellent review. I'm glad you like it.

WetDogEared
I love dropbox, you set a folder on your computer to sync online automatically, there is a photo folder (which you automatically get the above type of gallery for what ever images you put in that folder, there is a Public folder, whatever file you put in it, you right click it and click get link and it copys the link to your clipboard, works for any file, Including images, no ads, nothing bad. PM me your Email address so I can Invite you if you havent joined yet, and I know I get 250 megs of extra space. I think you do too.

I did take some pictures of my 700 back way back when.

as for weight. my brother has a small scale, I will weigh them tonight and give you some hard numbers.

the strap can be tucked into the slot in reverse.

Last edited by Andybaby; 05-17-2009 at 09:07 AM.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote