View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
tomereader
Zealot
tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ectaco JBL, Archos 5, 7, 70, Kindle DXG, Craig 7, Vizio Vtab
Anyone else losing their grip? (tablet holders)

Anyone else losing their grip ...

In trying to make a snazzy attention getting subject line I was going to continue with

on their sanity?
on their last threads of reality?

But -> on their ereader/tablet/ipad? is the real end to the question...

I gathered up links for all the holders I could find with an image, information blurb from each holders site and put them on

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US

I read here alot and do not recall ever seeing anyone mention a holder

I do realize that because of my vision problems I might use my ereader/tablet differently than most, I have to hold my device withen 6 inches from my eyes so I cannot rest the device in my lap, set it on a stand on my desk etc

having to hold my device constantly led me to look for a holder

I think I have found most of them, and put them on the google doc above

I'm looking for a holder that doesn't adhesively attach itself to the device, like the handeholder, but uses adjustable elastic straps like the handecinch but pivots for portrait or landscape mode which the handecinch doesn't appear to do

Has anyone used any of these holders?

Can anyone recommend a pivoting holder that doesn't stick to the reader/tablet?
tomereader is offline   Reply With Quote