View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #7
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Smart from Amazons pov but I still don't understand why booksellers who don't currently sell ebooks would want to sell an ebook reader (thinking Borders)

Even if Target was thinking about selling e-books, why would they sell a device tied to an Amazon store unless there were some book profit sharing or merger.

There must be a reason...but I just never figured it out how this doesn't cannabalize future book sales (or make up for it). I thought it was maybe Borders being desperate for any sales but that wouldn't seem to be the case with Target. Can anyone offer an explanation?

Last edited by Boston; 04-08-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote