View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 07:49 AM   #2
Moonbase59
Zealot
Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Tolino Vision 5, Tolino Tab 8"
Thanks for sharing! Rather nice formatting, too.

I always wonder how to sort these anthologies in Calibre. "authors, Various" doesn’t look right, plus I’d like to find everything by author, too.

Only if I add all authors (like as "Author One & Author Two & …"), they show up as having been writing the book "A Book of Ghosts: 22"—which they of course haven’t.

How do others cope with that problem? Or is there some defined standard, like Library of Congress?
Moonbase59 is offline   Reply With Quote