View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 07:18 PM   #6
icedtea
elibrary love
icedtea is not required to obey the law of gravity.icedtea is not required to obey the law of gravity.icedtea is not required to obey the law of gravity.icedtea is not required to obey the law of gravity.icedtea is not required to obey the law of gravity.icedtea is not required to obey the law of gravity.icedtea is not required to obey the law of gravity.icedtea is not required to obey the law of gravity.icedtea is not required to obey the law of gravity.icedtea is not required to obey the law of gravity.icedtea is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Kindle3, RIP Mini
I've tried Libib (web UI only, not the app though) and still prefer LibraryThing, especially for ebooks.

Accounts are free with a limit on total number of items cataloged before they want you to upgrade, try it out for yourself.

You can also download your exported Good Reads file (a csv file) to import to other services/sites, but when I tried this on Libib my results were not good. I think I only got about 1/3 or maybe half imported. YMMV, this was a while ago, maybe it's improved.

LibraryThing technically has an app now, but I think it's quite limited in functionality compared to the web. I only use the app to check my collection, not to do entering or editing of data.
The web UI has power edit mode which I find useful, you can tag multiple selected entries this way.
icedtea is offline   Reply With Quote