View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 08:15 AM   #32
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post

Personally, I have an iPhone 4S and I am absolutely in love with the Google Maps app. It has an easy to use interface and contains two "killer apps" lacking in Apple's solution: (i) Street View; and (ii) transit information. And not a "killer app" per se, but I also trust Google's maps when it comes to having addresses and streets clearly mapped and having street directions correctly identified.

How do you get the street view?

Thanks.

Nevermind.

Last edited by John F; 12-18-2012 at 11:27 AM.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote