View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 07:23 AM   #127
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You mean as opposed to viewing the epub with the viewer and then copying the unobfuscated fonts out of the temp files? Or running an epub to epub conversion with the debug pipeline option and copying the font files out of the debug directory. Obfuscation is a joke, and a pretty poor one at that. So while I will take reasonable steps to preserve obfuscation, there are limits to how many hoops I am willing to jump through.
Entirely your decision. I would just note that doing conversions using the normal interface of calibre is a bit different to the scenarios you mentioned.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote