View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 03:00 AM   #16
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
Whatever this is, it is not really working.
I can see there one book (really the one I read last), and 5 dots below showing a position. When I switch to another position I get some books from the 100 preinstalled ones.
When I select there any other book from my SD card it will show up there, but my other read book (not one of the 100) is gone.
I am not able to make it show more than one book from my SD card, just library books.
So no way to have there 2 or more books I am reading at the same time.
Not sure if this is important, I use folder view (the only way at all I guess to see books from the SD card?), and I have all of my books on the SD card (reason is I have too many books to fit them into main memory, and I don't want to be bothered to remember where I store the books, so I store them all at the SD card).
I was hopping that bookeen would have fixed this... It's still buggy when using the SD card it seam.
You will have to put your books in the digital edition folder for that to work.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote