Thread: Book length
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:30 AM   #43
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laridae View Post
And on a related point; with variable font, who knows How long a book is anymore on an e-reader? It kind of takes away that whole concern.

There are no page numbers, and unless I keep referring back to the ToC, I really have no idea how far along I am at any particular time. As long as I'm enjoying the story I just keep goin' along for the ride, no matter how long it is - until, all to soon, it's over.
Rather odd of you to say. Reflow and font size don't change word count or your reading speed, and whether they call it a page number or not, every ereader has some form of progess indicator.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote