View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #251
MrWarper
Zealot
MrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it is

Device: I'm an iRex man: 8x DR1000S, 4x DR800SG, 4x DR800S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iņigo View Post
I don't use it much these days. I read literature in a Kindle 4 NT (portability) and use a Nexus 7 for technical docs (fast zoom, ToC, etc).
People who buy devices with screens smaller than 8" should burn in hell

Quote:
Anyway, I already think DR800 is the best ereader ever built.
Yeah, I wish they made a 10" version of it, but alas...

Quote:
2. (NLS = internationalization?). Not too difficult if you have fought with gettext previously.
Yup, yep.

OK, seriously: thanks for your input, you confirm my first impressions. If I get extremely bored over the next two weeks I may even get started with DR development: dust off an old HD, install a fresh Ubuntu... argh.

Quote:
I'd like to finish "Navigator" and integrate it with DR. Many of the remaining code is already there but I'd need to move some code and clean it.
I must confess CTB is good enough for me in such a limited environment, even if I already suggested somewhere that it could use some improvements. What were the (intended) advantages of Navigator over CTB? (Please feel free to reply to this in the Navigator thread and redirect me there, whatever you see fit).
MrWarper is offline   Reply With Quote