View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:54 PM   #38
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealjoeblow View Post
Arc + no micro-sd = Huge Fail.

Even at 16GB, that holds less than 3 HD movies, so this isn't much of a "multimedia tablet", which is what their website is marketing it as. I have more storage capacity in my cell phone! What are these designers thinking when they decide to not include a 50 cent socket in these products?

I'd buy a Blackberry Playbook 64gb model (with a Micro-SD slot) at about the same price before the Arc... or wait for the new Microsoft Surface.

Cheers
The REAL Joe
True...I store all my movies on my external card on my Vox. Same with my phone...

BUT, I guess Amazon wants to do the Apple thing and have to buy from their store and keep everything in the Cloud.

F*ck the Cloud! I don't own any Apple devices for that very reason!

Guess if I want a Kindle, I'd be better off on the cheapie e-ink verson. They have the new Paperweight...ooops, I mean Paperwhite coming out (who's bright idea was THAT name!?) which could be worthy of scoping out, instead of me buying the new Kobo Glo. LOVE that I have LOTS of options, though!!!
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote