View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #10
route66
Connoisseur
route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.route66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for all the replies guys, it's appreciated!

I am leaning towards getting the Simple cover (ever so slightly), because I'm being shallow and want it to look as small as possible, also I have small hands and the extra weight will take it's toll after reading for a long time.

I would be more likely to get the Lighted if it were easy to take the Kindle in and out, (thereby shedding the extra weight) but it pretty much gets stuck in the cases. The Simple cover is the closest I will get to feeling as though there is no case whatsoever.
route66 is offline   Reply With Quote