View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #15
satsuki_yatoshi
satsuki_yatoshi understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.satsuki_yatoshi understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.satsuki_yatoshi understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.satsuki_yatoshi understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.satsuki_yatoshi understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.satsuki_yatoshi understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.satsuki_yatoshi understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.satsuki_yatoshi understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.satsuki_yatoshi understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.satsuki_yatoshi understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.satsuki_yatoshi understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: kobo touch
@beezle
All2Cbz is an old software i made (it's in vb6 ...).
The problem if you have subfolder for each chapter in a single one achive, i can't be sure they're in the right order in it... but i could upgrade All2cbz (rewrite it in vb.net).

@Koboyashi
I originaly planned to do it, but as i need to redo all2cbz in vb.net an probably include it in the Kobooptimizer, i'll do it all when i'll have some free time (i'm starting in .net so any function need lots of time).
You'll need to install it as an administrator even if i localise all temps files in the $user folder.

To do:
-[Easy] Add an option for double page preview in one rotated image (asked by jose_ ).
-[Medium] Relocalize temps file to avoid bugs on non administrator account.
-[Hard] Replace imagemagick with .net code to works even if not installed as an admin.
-[Hard] Replace 7-zip command line with .net code to be able to easily support achives with subfolders in it.
-[Easy but long to do] Build all2cbz in kobo optimizer to have a all in one software.

Thanks for reporting
satsuki_yatoshi is offline   Reply With Quote