View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #33
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Btw
i would stay away from the signal booster devices. Before i got the new router i tried one and for the money it didn't help much and would disconnect every other time so it was more trouble.
Took it back the next day and ordered a new wireless router. Better to upgrade all the way instead of trying to patch/band-aide a bad signal to begin with.

Last edited by salsaguy; 01-04-2012 at 01:40 AM. Reason: typeo
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote