View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 10:54 AM   #9
captaingeorges
Zealot
captaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Iphone32g, ipad, Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperceptible View Post
Barcey and to whom it may concern,

Recently I have been told that I am not a penguin and that I am a human instead by many "forum people". Well today I am here to stand out for my brothers and sisters of Pengtopia and say I am a PENGUIN! I am proud to be a penguin, and always will be a penguin! If not today or tommorow the penguin race will flurish and dominate the reading circuit once again out smarting or nieghbours the "humans". Recently we have sunk what you called Atlantis and built an underground city plotting our revenge breeding so quickly that the human eye would be blinded by black and gouged out by the yellow. We are the unstoppable race that will not stand behind the humans as fluffy but as smart and courageous. THIS IS PENTOPIA!

The Penguin Master!
As a fellow canadian, I am a bit surprised to learn that there are penguins in our conutry! I have always been led to believe that penguins contrari to popular belief, are only found in antartica!

Who are you really????

Captaingeorges
captaingeorges is offline   Reply With Quote