View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 05:22 AM   #5
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghero View Post
thx, I just shared the fetched content (on cosmic stuff) under the epub book upload section.
I just had a scan through your Part 1. These look to be very useful uploads, but I think you need to at least add the Creative Commons license to each book. I'm not sure what you need do about the attributions, though, as your files contain a lot of material and you do link back to the original articles.

Anyone have experience with what's required here?

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote