Thread: AU: PRS650 $225
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 04:59 AM   #13
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_au View Post
It looks like we are going to get our bargain Sony readers as I got this email from Angus & Robertson today

"This is an automated email to notify you that the following item(s) that you recently ordered from us have been dispatched

Title: Touch Edition Reader 6 Inch - Black (4905524700893)"

Very happy chappy
Me too (except the chappy bit) ... although I want my COVER too! *sniff* I can't use it without a cover, even my watches have to be shock-proof and guarded!!
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote