View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
CBD (Christian Book Distributors) to add ebooks later this year!

(Preface to forum mods: As I wasn't sure where to put this, if this is not the right place for this thread, please feel free to move it to the appropriate forum. Thanks!)

As a frequent customer of CBD (Christian Book Distributors), I received a free ebook download yesterday. I wrote them back to thank them and encourage them to make more ebooks available for purchase. These were my comments:

Quote:
I just want to thank you so much for this free .pdf ebook! I just wanted to add that I hope you continue to add books to CBD in this formatófor purchase! I donít buy physical books anymore, if I donít absolutely have to. I have had my Sony PRS-700 for over a year now and this is my preferred method of reading books, as I carry it with me (my portable library) everywhere! Finding Christian books in formats such as .pdf and .epub has been difficult. I realize that this technology is just now catching on and it just isnít for everyone, but I would be purchasing so many more of your titles, if they were available as such! I know plenty of others who are looking for Christian content for their ebook reading device! And I would certainly prefer to purchase them from you (CBD) over other sites, like Sonyís bookstore. Their real interest is in selling their devices, not necessarily in selling ebooks. I would rather support a bookstore that sells God-honoring materials, like CBD! Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again for the free ebook!
Today I was excited to receive this response back from Product Assistance at CBD!

Quote:
Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We plan to have ebooks available for purchase on Christianbook.com later
this year.

Be sure to visit our website in the future for further news.

Peter B.
Customer Service
Christian Book Distributors
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote