View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:26 AM   #138
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Have faith. In time everyone's paperweight will be a perfect Paperwhite. Amazon is handing out replacements and not asking any questions.

Whatever was the problem will be solved probably sooner rather than later.
Actually, the story continued on into the night. When I received confirmation of the order update, there was only one device listed, for delivery on Thursday. I called Amazon, talked to one person who passed me on to somebody else. They dropped the call, I called back, talked to one person, who passed me on to someone else, and was put on hold every few minutes. Every single time I had to start from scratch to explain what the matter was. In a matter of hours, I talked to 7 Amazon CS reps. I am supposed to receive a new confirmation email for the second replacement, but over 4 hours later it is still not here.

I have never ever had anything bad to say about Amazon customer service, and have had nothing but praise for them. Until I ordered my paperwhites. I am in shock over how poorly this issue is being treated.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote