View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 05:27 AM   #10
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
An html2epub converter I write will handle TOC/metadata, just as my html2lrf converter does. When i say html2epub, I certainly don't mean a script to package up HTML into a zip file.

A true html2epub would include support for things like overriding CSS, detecting chapters, following links recursively, detecting metadata, reading/writing OPF, NCX, rationalizing font sizes and so on.

Oh and nakee and I are co-operating.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote