View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #121
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
As an information junkie I was always interested in the magic of (Internet) information.

My first ebook reader was an Irex Iliad in 2006 for a buck load of money. I think it was around 600 Euro. My friends thought I was crazy (spoiler alert: the same guys bought iPhones later ^^).

I did and do own a lot of paper based books. After I had to move I had backpain from all the "paper kicking".

The idea to have the 'world's information' on a small readable device is still very appealing to me. It will bring the dream of free (or at least cheap) information to everyone who seeks it.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote