View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #32
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Ah. what are 'good choices'?

that seems to be a complete mystery. Letting things go red is bad (often very bad and affects your income).

Selling off items you start with -- I didn't at first, then dumped most of them. I'm still contemplating selling one of the 3D printers, since the projects don't seem to care about what I already have in assets.

Surging your "core" is interesting, shall we say. And lots of rules about how to upgrade it to your current level.

(18 minutes before I can do any more surges and another cycle after that to get enough bucks to get to level 5 -- that's the magic level to get another free book!)
koland is offline   Reply With Quote