View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 09:54 PM   #36155
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Wow! I assume you meant on a bicycle and not a motorcycle. If I went for a 30 klick bike trip, my buns would be sore from here to eternity.
If they still made bicycle seats like they did for our old Schwinn truck bikes, with the big springs under them, I 'might' consider riding a bicycle. I refuse to subject my tender parts to the miniscule, rock hard 'thing' they call today's bicycle seat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Lexie's latest sleeping spot: my still dirty, smoky laundry:
I think Lexie and Felicity may be related... The even look alike!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote