View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #11
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbie View Post
I know, but where ? Removing brackets on the reader was just a test. In the metadatafield "Tags" on Calibre i just filled in the plain Tag name.
"Tag" or "tags"? If you have the Collection creation field correctly set to just "tags" I would have expected Calibre to have created a collection on the device called "Gezondheid" as that appears to be the entry in the tags field.
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote