View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 04:46 PM   #4
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
Hmm, I have no complaints with my Sony software. I am even able to download books from other web sites and have them go into my Sony Reader Library no problem, but thanks for the info.
Keef, you're talking about the library software that runs on your computer, not the firmware that controls the Reader itself.

I'm curious how this compares to PRS+.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote