View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 09:11 AM   #10
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobama View Post
Aiming to press a link, for example. Trying to drag the document, but it interprets it as a long press, for example.
And in my humble opinion Koreader's highlight of pdf's is messed up anyway, it irreversibly ruins the actual file. It's better turned off.

Additionally, my firm conviction is that every touchscreen device should have an option to turn the touchscreen off so that the touchscreen will indeed do literally nothing for the time being. Very useful in a teaching situation when pointing things out to someone else, for example. Unfortunately we don't have this and must find ways to approximate it by means of apps.
?Drag a document? I rarely use the PDF reader, so am not that familiar with it.

There is a way to setup the "Screensaver" function so that it can just suspend the device with the current page displayed. If this is something you would use often, you might set a gesture to suspend the device and save wear and tear on the slide switch. (or whatever the PocketBooks use)

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote