View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 07:24 AM   #990
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
I just ran into a new problem last night where a book stuck on a specific page. When I tapped to change the page, the page turn graphics worked but I remained on the same page. Repeated attempts produced the same results. I then opened the book in another application to test if the problem was with the book file. However, I did not experience the same problem with the other application.

The good news is I reopened the book this morning in Mantano and everything is again working fine.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote