View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 12:02 AM   #11
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@arooni/hawhill: The Makefile is slightly broken. Move $(LIBS) *after* the objects/binaries that depends on it in the commandline. (In this case, at the end). [And possibly get the correct CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS/LIBS from pkgconfig].

@arooni: Also, PATH has nothing to do with gcc/ld searchpaths.

Patch attached for the simple fix .

EDIT: And another one with pkg-config handling.

EDITē: And a few printf/include/warning fixes I hit on GCC 4.6.3/GLIBC 2.15 (take with a grain a salt, I suck at C, and it's 6:30 AM here ;D). (unistd is to pull sleep(), read is a shadowed varname, size_t/off_t printf fun times...) .

EDIT^3: Kill the attachments, merged in v03 .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 07-10-2012 at 02:46 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote