View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 10:46 AM   #2
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Firstly you could have plugged it into your pc and used windoze explorer to look at your sd/internal memory the way you want without rooting .. as your deevice is rooted it really is impossible to address the problem ... but seriously how often are you re-booting?... I recycle the power on my T1 after a charge just to keep it healthy which is at most twice a week if you are having to reset so often that re-entering the settings is a problem then you probably have more serious issues .... obviously your settings are not being saved .. it will need a a linux/android expert to sort... the T1 has been reported to loose DRM authorization after a re-boot as well so it's not an unknown problem...
bla is offline   Reply With Quote