View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 07:17 PM   #11
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Hear hear! If I run across it, I email the writer and Sony (nicely, of course). Hasn't worked yet though..
Well, I just tried it for "The Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder" by Joanne Fluke. I emailed her publisher contact from her website, and we'll see if I get a response. The rest of the titles are available at Books on Board, it's just that first book that isn't.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote