View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 04:40 PM   #343
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
I only pointed out the differences I can see from several time zones away from the device.

If you don't have anything installed that depends on en_GB set of jar files, change the settings to match the other two, just in case it makes a difference.

I will re-mention my earlier comment:
The kernel on the PW-1 does not provide the same event interface as the newer kernel on the newer devices does.
I.E: The event interface differences may be affecting that one key code.
The fact that nothing else is different strengthens my case for a difference in event handling.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote