View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #18
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I simply switch off 3G, and let the 2G network do its thing. It does make a huge difference. If at home, wifi takes care of what I need it to, and when out and about I switch wifi off too, so the phone isnt constantly looking for wifi signals its not going to be able to use... and again the 2G network does its thing.
I don't even have cellular turned on since I have my iphone on a prepaid plan. Closing all background apps helps with battery but it isn't practical to close them all every moment. It does help with the overnight loss, though. Hopefully they fix it in the next update.
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote