View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 05:35 AM   #11
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Please see my post and thread,
Augmented Reality - Epson Moverio BT-300
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=3816726

I found this thread while preliminarly searching for existing topics. But it seems I am probably the first one to actually introduce available AR products... Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by famfam View Post
Why is there no ebook reader in the form of smart glasses (smart glasses, google glass, sony glass etc.). Unfortunately, the development in this area seems to have stagnated for years. But I am convinced that reading ebooks with smart glasses is the only true thing. Why no one has come to this is a mystery to me
Eh? No, there are products. Pls see my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by famfam View Post
Or does someone know an intelligent data glasses, with which one could comfortably read lying on the couch his ebook
No. The AR product I have and reviewed is to be used while moving in a natural environment. It would (does) look terrible in "slouchy mode". For a couch and hands-free experience, I would recommend a head mounted mechanical arm (not joking - if that's what you need...). But stability of the "glasses" for comfortable reading is given and proven, while to hold firmly in place arm and reader, the weighs may be clearly an issue.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote