View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 02:57 PM   #12
Larla
Addict
Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab S5E 12" Tablet
As this problem continues to come up I think I have found what the problem is. It appears that this occurs for books that I have both a Mobi and Epub version in Calibre. Whenever I check out the same epub from the library, Marvin displays footer correctly.

My theory is that the Calibre conversion from Mobi to Epub is causing this ?/? problem. Whether there is an error in the conversion by Calibre or an error in the display logic by Marvin is not clear. However, it appears Calibre's conversion doesn't yield the exact same epub as the version I get from the library.

Perhaps others could convert a Mobi book on Calibre to epub and see if the ?/? is displayed by Marvin.
Larla is offline   Reply With Quote