View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 10:27 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem_93 View Post
Hi at all i want order all my books by author and then for series.
All times I double lick on series,and then on author and it works.
The problem is every time that I change a metadata or add a book,that it remeain in its old place,and it didn't automatically reorder.
So i ask if there is a method for automatically order the added/modified book first for author and than for series.
I'll glad to every one that can help me
Sticky note above screen reminding you to do just what you said?
If you have a startup sort preference set (Preferences: Tweaks), that will take care of the first start.

Many times, you will NOT want this kind of automatic action to happen, which is the best argument for not having it to worry about.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote