View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #208
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
voracious71: If the hues on that photo are accurate, there is no way I could read comfortably on that. Glad I decided to get a Glo.
The picture isn't 100% accurate. There aren't any hues in "real life", at least not to my eyes. It's been hard to get a good picture. I debated whether or not to even post it, because of the difficulty in getting an accurate picture and the hyper acuity of the screen inspections on this board lately.

I do think for many people, this issue has taken on a life of it's own. I have to wonder if for some, no PW screen would meet their standards at this point. And that's ok, because there are plenty of other ereaders.

All that matters is that I can read comfortably on it. And I can and do. I'm really enjoying this ereader and i hope you enjoy your Kobo Glo as well.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote