View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
tanteoma
Enthusiast
tanteoma is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.tanteoma is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.tanteoma is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.tanteoma is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.tanteoma is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.tanteoma is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.tanteoma is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.tanteoma is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.tanteoma is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.tanteoma is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.tanteoma is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I don't use itunes or ibooks, other posters will have advices about them. I use dropbox and other cloud service to transfer my books wirelessly to my ipad. All you have to do is to put the files of your books in the dropbox folder and the computer has many ways to do that.

Or you can simply use the calibre to email the books to your own address and view them on your ipad. Calibre can be set to do this automatically for news it fetched.

Last edited by tanteoma; 09-26-2012 at 09:08 PM.
tanteoma is offline   Reply With Quote