View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:34 AM   #37
mycurlylocks
Addict
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
The software is also the hold back for me. If they'd ever get it right, the Glo and the Mini would be my next purchases. I like my Kobo Touch, but the each software update fixes something and breaks something else.

Thanks owly for the youtube video! I'd love to be able to see one in person someday. The video didn't make the e-ink screens look very white.
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote