View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #32
RHWright
Addict
RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST, Nexus 7
It's not an absolute deal breaker for me.

I'm in the early stages of considering my first tablet. Don't want to go full in with an iPad or similar big ticket, but something in this price range.

Maybe a Fire, Samsung, Assus, or the Nexus 7.

Mostly going to be for books, secondary music device, and some video. Oh, and some apps, of course.

Bigger concerns for me are usefulness/functionality when offline (I don't live in a free wi-fi is everywhere kind of area) and getting content to the device when away from wi-fi.

Just starting to look at what might fit the needs & my budget.
RHWright is offline   Reply With Quote