View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 11:55 AM   #15
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Last time I looked, the Kindle, Kobo and Nook forums had Developer Corner sub-forums.
I knew Kindle and Kobo did. Yesterday was my first time in the Nook forum.
I don't think what the OP wants to is practical but at least now he has a link to see if it can be done.

@HarryT, I have seen many with no computer skills turn their devices into decorative paperweights. Though like you, I would just buy a tablet and keyboard.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote