Thread: Decision points
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 07:08 PM   #11
KenJackson
Addict
KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenjoy View Post
If you're talking about my post, you're mistaken.
Hmm! Guilty conscience?

I guessed all the posts between the first one and mine were expressed with some amount of contempt. But I didn't call any out because intent is often difficult to discern when they are so short.

It's quite possible that HarryT heard someone say that someone else wrote it and was just asking. And even Bush's loyal supporters jokingly refer to Bushisms, though that word is often said with a sneer.

So here we are discussing a book that I'm eager to read that has now spent 148 days in the top 100 on Amazon where it has 4.5 stars in 781 customer reviews. But I don't see any overtly positive comments in this thread yet.

That's a shame.