View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 07:51 PM   #15
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I want it too; but it ain't coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncdoc View Post
i hope astak will now

realize that we want the scroll wheel (thingie) with the next 6 inch version.

and it should be less than 100 bucks to compete with falling ereader prices.
Dear Oncdoc:

Everyone (almost) loves the Scroll Wheel. I never used it until three months ago and now I am 100%. The PLUS will NOT have the scroll wheel. It is not up to Astak. The factory designs the machine and designed it without a scroll wheel.

AND... $100 is not worth ANY factory's time to manufacture. The screen alone runs $80. YOU may want the $100 eBook Reader; but there is a finite point where we can go. Now, if Amazon and B&N want to lose $120 a device than a $100 price may happen. But it will not be Astak.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote