View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 06:27 PM   #6
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbob001 View Post
1) The content server will sometimes re-prompt for login even if the password is correct. From my android tablets running Chrome, it will prompt three times. I know the password is correct because I have it saved and I simply hit the button three times. What is going on?
I have experienced the same problem here: it takes 3 attempts to login on server. I'm running calibre 4.22, Windows 10 x64, Chrome 84.0.4147.125.

This also happens on my Android device, running Android 10 and updated Chrome app.
thiago.eec is online now   Reply With Quote