View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 05:46 PM   #8
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Are the buttons easier to press then on the nook ST?

I don't like the design because I think it's not optimal. It's not comfortable to hold. It just makes there a need for an overly large case.
But that's called opinion or personal taste. Some folks love the buttons and wide bezels. Personally I think choice is a good thing. So far my favorite feature on a used Kindle Voyage I found on Shop Goodwill are the page turn buttons. But I found it hard to hold (without a case) because the bezels were too thin. Now I've found a nice (unfortunately purple) leather-like case for it and I'm going to like it a lot more. (I still like the Tolino Vision 4 best.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote