View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 02:42 AM   #3
Figlilly
Zealot
Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Figlilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2&3, Paperwhites, Kindle Touch, Kobo Clara, IPad Air2
Well I am even later to the party. I have read the first and second and am now just into the third in the series. I, too, am quite squeamish and usually avoid this type of story but I trusted the recommendations here and you were right. The violence in these books is very well handled.

The books are currently available under Kindle Unlimited at least in the Australian Amazon store. I have got the free month's trial and am making use of it for this trilogy.
Figlilly is offline   Reply With Quote