View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 08:08 PM   #2
ilovereading.com
Connoisseur
ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kobo Glo
Little (!) late to the game, but having read the first book The Butterfly Garden back in 2016 also, I have to agree that it was incredibly distrubing to put it mildly. Whilst not overly graphic, at least not too much for me (and I am both a tad on the squeamish side and not a huge lover of this type of story), the images it invoked were just horrific. But. All that build up, all that ege of my seat stuff... and the ending was just dire.

That being said I do still want to read the other two books in the trilogy, and intend on getting to them later this year.
ilovereading.com is offline   Reply With Quote