View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 12:04 PM   #12
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
This thread references someone who says the Aura will auto-rotate pdf's but NOT epub's!! It's a year old so the device version may have updated since then...

Also, there appear to be tips-n-tricks in the kobo community on how to get your device to rotate, or not.

FWIW - I'm not a kobo user, just did a quick google.
AHAH. Sorry, I guess I should have done what Turtle did. (LMGTFY!!!). Bad Hitch. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
It's probably possible if you use the renderer for kepubs (zooming is possible with it), but zooming and auto-rotate are not possible with the standard epub RMSDK renderer. And there are several reasons why I don't want to bother with the kepub renderer.
I see. NOW I understand the issue. I swear, I didn't remember that it's not an option. I wonder where that is....it's around here someplace. (There are Hobbits, I tell you, that come in here and devices just...disappear, or something. Not the old ones, mind you--my K2 is still here, unmolested. The Device That Started It All. But I know there's another Kobo, beyond the Aura, and a KF8 device, an 8.9" someplace....hmmmmph.)

Thanks for the explanation. It was giving me forehead furrows.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote