View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 03:34 PM   #23
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I never kept more than a dozen or two of books on my Kindle in the last several years I owned a Kindle. Why spend days placing a huge library on a device that is known to puke on occasion? I don't like cleaning up huge amounts of puke, so I kept only a few books on it. As long as I have my books in a cloud and/or stored away on HDD/SSD somewhere, I don't feel the need to keep my entire library on a device. I think that took me a puke or two to decide, but once you clean up Kindle puke a time or two you start to wonder why you really need every book you ever owned loaded on it. YMMV of course.

The last time I tasted puke, it tasted pretty good. (Of course, it was my own puke.)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote