View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 08:12 AM   #82
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanars View Post
I've tried it but the problem is that I can't turn it off. It turns on, but I can't do anything, and a few seconds later it reboots automatically and it begins again.
Are you saying that when you held the power button down for 20 seconds, it didn't turn off? If so, that is extremely unusual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanars View Post
David THANKS A LOT!! With the image you gave me it turned on and i can use it again. I thought I would have to buy a new one. You made my day. Thank you =D
Good that it is working.